We have been hearing a number of rumors about the iPhone 6 over the last few weeks, the handset is rumored to feature a larger display, possibly around 5 inches in size.
The display on the iPhone 6 is expected to be made from sapphire glass, and we have also heard a number of rumors that the display with have solar charging built in.
Now we have an iPhone 6 concept from Dutch 3D Artist Joseph Farahi, of OvalPicture, and this iPhone 6 concept comes with an impressive set of specifications which you can see below.
iPhone 6 Concept specifications
– Introducing Retina 2 – YRGB Pixels
– SolarCharging via iPhone screen
– Bigger Screen 5.1 inch – Same body size
– 10 MegaPixels Camera
– 4K Video Recording
– 500 FPS Video Recording
– Lightning 2 – 10 X Faster Data Transfer – Battery Charging
– To make the Design thinner, Apple has to come up with MINI AUX
– Stereo Sound IN/Out
Of course we have no idea if the iPhone 6 will come with similar ones to those featured in the concept above, if it does, it certainly would be an impressive smartphone.
Video Credit Concepts iPhone / YouTube
Image Credit Joseph FarahiFiled Under: Apple, Design News, Top News