Withings as this week released a new update for its free Health Mate application adding improved permission handling within Android 10 operating system, integration with Strava and the ability to synchronise sleep data directly to Google fit to name a few. Withings explains more about the new enhancements you can expect to enjoy once you have updated to the latest version :
– Hello all! We are excited to release this latest update, which supports a lot of new features we think you’ll love.
– Android 10 support with better permissions handling.
– We’re happy to provide support for Dark Mode, which will automatically follow your phone’s settings.
– Good news for Google Fit users, your sleep times are now saved on Google Fit.
– You can now link your Health Mate account with your Strava account and export your workout sessions from Health Mate to Strava
“Creating a healthy lifestyle starts with knowing where you stand. Health Mate lets you view a complete history of your health data, including activity, sleep, weight, and more, so you can see trends, track progress, and improve over time. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, get more active, monitor blood pressure, or even sleep better, Health Mate is there to coach you every step of the way”
The Withings Health Mate app It is now available for both iOS and Android devices and provides a connection to the Withings hardware such as its smart scales, smartwatch and more.