Here’s your chance to win some of the world’s coolest educational toys this Christmas for your kids, all thanks to Pigzbe.
If you don’t know it already, Pigzbe is a handheld ‘piggy-wallet’, an educational app, and a new digital currency (Wollo), which teaches children ages 6+ positive earning, spending and saving habits.
To celebrate Pigzbe’s Kickstarter, which launches later this month, they’ve teamed up with some of the best kids startups in the business to host a MEGA 21st-century skills giveaway. They’re giving away 10 bundles of 11 amazing edtech toys and tools, (including Pigzbe!), and each bundle is worth $1,500.
Here’s what’s in every package:
- Pigzbe — A fun, handheld device for your child’s digital money
- Cubetto (Primo Toys) — A wooden robot that teaches coding through hands-on play, without a screen
- Touch Board Starter Kit (Bare Conductive) — Turns any surface into a sensor
- Suzy Snooze (BleepBleeps) — A beautiful baby monitor and sleep trainer
- DokiWatch S (Doki) — The first kids’ smartwatch with video calling capabilities
- Pioneer Kit (Infento) — Like a life-size Lego or Meccano
- F holder Basic KIT (MUtable) — The most accessorized play table in the world
- CoDrone (Robolink) — A drone that teaches kids how to code
- Orboot (Shifu) — An AR gaming system that makes STEM super fun
- Plugo (Shifu) — An interactive AR globe that takes you on a geographical adventure
- Dough Universe (TechWillSaveUs) — Fun, conductive dough that introduces how electricity works through play
Give your kids 21st-century skills this Christmas* and sign up to the Pigzbe Giveaway here.
*Pigzbe, MUtable, Infento and Plugo delivered separately after Christmas
Disclosure: “This is a sponsored post. Geeky Gadgets has been compensated for this post.