If you are continually replacing your charging cables due to everyday wear and tear you may be interested in a new super strong cable in the form of VIVID, which is not only colourful but is also reinforced with Kevlar providing an affordable Kevlar charging cable with Tri-Connector.
Watch the video below to learn more about the VIVID, the latest addition to the real Kevlar Charging Cable created by Ana Yarina based in Sydney Australia and available to back via Kickstarter with pledges starting from just $15
• Python is the world’s first charging cable with Tough Kevlar® Reinforced Braided PVC Skin for superior strength and a lifetime warranty.
• Python is Universal, Certified, Strong, Fast, Durable, Reliable and Lasting.
• Python cables are available in several dynamic lengths. Python is the world’s longest Apple MFi certified cable.
• We stand behind our product 100% and back it with a lifetime warranty.
• Not the least expensive, not the most but far better than other cables costing a lot more and simply delivers lasting value.
• Over 10,000-user tested and recommended
Stop wasting your money on weak flimsy and gimmicky uncertified cables that don’t last. Meet the Python Charging Cable, the world’s first dual charging cable with Tough Kevlar® Reinforced Braided PVC Skin for superior strength and a lifetime warranty.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News