A new feature has been rolled out with the release of the latest Vivaldi browser, version 2.5, bringing with it a first of its kind integration with the Razer Chroma lighting ecosystem for gaming devices. Once you have installed downloaded the Vivaldi browser to unlock this colourful dynamic browser immersion, simply head to Settings > Themes. “Towards the bottom of the main Themes settings page, you can tick the box to “Enable Chroma” and pick which devices should be synced.” Checkout the demonstration video below to learn more about the new integration within Vivaldi what can be accomplished using the Razer Chroma system.
“Vivaldi was also the first browser to dip its toe into smart home integration with Philips Hue, straight out-of-the-box. It took the customisation aspect one step further by allowing you to connect to and control objects outside the browser. And now once again, a first in browsers, Vivaldi gives you an exciting way to take your browsing to a whole new level. If you are a gamer, you can experience your Chroma-enabled devices natively integrated with the websites you visit, syncing in real-time.”
Features of the Razer Chroma lighting ecosystem include:
– Slowly cycles through the entire spectrum of 16.8 million colors for a subtle yet visually stunning look.
– Gently pulses in a color of your choice every 7 seconds, perfectly matching your other Razer Chroma enabled devices.
– Illuminates your Chroma enabled device in one of the 16.8 million available colors, for an unwavering clean look.
– Lights up upon actuation and stays lit in either short, medium, or long mode before fading.
– Animates all colors in a continuous wave of rainbow lights, for a truly energetic and vibrant display.
– Radiates your selected color outward from the center of your device like a ripple of water upon actuation.
– Illuminates your device with twinkling lights in a single color or random colors, mimicking the stars in the night sky.
– Each key lights up in warm colors to mimic the motion of flames.
Source: VBFiled Under: Technology News, Top News