The new game Vikings Wolves of Midgard as expected has now launched on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 NPC systems providing gamers with an action RPG which as the name suggests offers a world based on the mythology and history of the Vikings.
Watch the gameplay video below to learn more about the Vikings Wolves of Midgard game which offers both online multiplayer, two player online cooperative play.
The Action RPG Vikings – Wolves of Midgard takes you to the Shores of Midgard, a world based upon the mythology and history of the Vikings, but with a fantasy twist. Battle the fearsome Jotan, hordes of terrifying undead monstrosities and the beasts of Ragnarok, as you strive to survive the growing cold that threatens to end all life, forever. Master mighty weapons, including sword and shield, two-handed hammers, dual-wielded axes and swift bows. Earn blood in battle to offer in tribute to the Gods in order to acquire and enhance devastating Spell Powers and other special unlockables.
– Fantasy Meets Norse Mythology: Travel the realms of earthly Midgard, freezing Niflheim and boiling Balheim, either as a fierce Viking warrior or merciless shieldmaiden.
– The Deadly Fimbulwinter: Withstand the deathly colds and protect yourself from exposure to nature’s wrath in order to survive.
– Tribute To The Gods: Collect blood from fallen enemies and sacrifice it at the altar to gain gifts from the Gods to enhance your powers.
– Berserker Rage: Let your anger take hold by activating Rage Mode to overwhelm your enemies in bloodthirsty combat.
– The Art of Combat: Perfect your skills with each weapon to unlock their true potential, including swords, bows and spell-powered canes.
– The Power Of The Gods: Make the abilities of the Gods your own by equipping power-infused amulets, like the Talismans of Thor or Loki. Put your new skills to the test by competing in the Trials of the Gods to earn further rewards.
– Teamwork: Team up with a friend and journey to the Shores of Midgard together in an epic two player online co-op mode. Choose between four difficulty levels to suit your skills and talents. Do you dare attempt the unrelenting hardcore mode?
Source: Major Nelson
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.