The new UDOO Neo development board which we featured here on Geeky Gadgets late last month has already blasted past its $15,000 pledge goal raising more than $100,000 thanks to over 1,400 backers with still 34 days remaining on its campaign.
Watch the video below to learn more about the UDOO Neo, that is available to pledge for from $49 over on the Kickstarter website.
Features include :
– Like a Raspberry Pi, you can program it in any language and run a full Linux environment with graphic interfaces.
– You get all the simplicity of an Arduino-compatible board, thanks to the Cortex-M4 and the Arduino UNO pinout layout, with the possibility of adding most Arduino™ shields, actuators and sensors, both analog and digital.
– An incredible, smoothly-running Android 4.4.3, it gives you the possibility to build new Android-based smart devices.
– You get a wireless module: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n + BT 4.0 (Classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy), because we hate cables.
– 9-axis motion sensors are embedded, to build your perfect drone/robot/3D printers/whatever or create new kinds of interactions with the real world.
– Open-source hardware: because we love to let you hack things or create new devices from scratch!
For more information on the new UDOO Neo jump over to the Kickstarter website for details.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.