Building on the technology that was included in the Tronsmart T1000 which was available to purchase for around $25. Tronsmart has this week announced availability of their new Tronsmart T2000 EZCast Pro wireless display adapter which is now priced at $40.
The new Tronsmart T2000 works in the same manner as the previous version and plugs directly into a three HDMI port on your HDTV. However the latest version now supports MHL enabling the device to use power from the same court it uses to display streaming content.
The Tronsmart T2000 is equipped with a Actions Micro AM8251 processor supported by 512MB of RAM and fitted with 128MB of internal storage. Other features include 1080p HD video out, together with 802.11a/b/g/n wireless connectivity.
“Tronsmart T2000 is based on popular EZCast app and enhances more features like Split Screens Display, Host Control System, and Content Broadcast features. With all these new functions, it is a powerful tool for educational or presentation purpose. Please download EZCast Pro app and enjoy all these new features now!”
– World wide 1st MHL+HDMI switch-able design
– Compatible with Miracast, Airplay and DLNA standards
– New advanced features to support 4 to 1 Split-Screens Dispaly, Content Broadcast Viewer, and Host Control Structure
– 802.11n 2T2R WiFi module
– Full HD video decode and output display up to [email protected]
– Firmware update Over-the-air