Odisei Music has created the world’s smallest electric saxophone in the form of the aptly named Travel Sax, which is this week launched via Kickstarter and already raised over double its required pledge goal making sure that the unique musical instrument makes its jump into production. “Play and practice your saxophone licks anytime, anywhere with your Travel Sax. Improve much faster!”
Pledges are available from €299 or roughly £255 and worldwide shipping is expected to take place sometime around May 2019. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about its unique design and features.
“We are Odisei Music, a young company based in Barcelona that helps saxophone players improve their playing skills much faster and easier. This small electronic saxophone is the perfect partner to help you practice anytime, anywhere. It’s so small and light weight that you can carry it anywhere you go and use your free time to practice your saxophone licks!”
Features of the Travel Sax include :
– The smallest and lightest electronic saxophone in the world!
– 4.0 Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity + USB connection: Connect your Travel Sax with your smarthpone or tablet and play, record and learn new skills using different music Apps.
– Play, learn and set daily reminders with the free Travel Sax App. Compatible with iOs and Android smartphones and Tablets.
– The first electronic saxophone with standard saxophone key possition and key preasure.
– Rechargable lithium battery via USB: up to 6 hours of playing non-stop.
– Connect it to your PC or MAC and use is as midi controller to perform live or record in the studio.
– Possibility to use your own saxophone mouthpiece.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.