I reported a while back about the phenomenal media player Windows Phone users have in the Moliplayer Pro. If you recall, it can play pretty much any type of video file that has ever existed. It recently got a new update that has added a slew of new controls, including slow motion and fast motion playback.
Here’s the change log for those who want to everything 188.8.131.52 has to offer:
- Playback in various modes, including loop, shuffle, continuous, and single loop etc.
- Files searchable by first letter (when there are more than 10 files sorted by name)
- Changes audio track during playback
- Changes subtitles during playback
- Changes playback speed, slow motion & fast motion during playback
- Supports customization of buttons on the control panel
- Displays battery indicator during playback
- Displays playlist to select another video or music during playback
Moliplayer Pro is available on the Windows Phone Store for only $2.99. If you’re planning on watching any video files on your phone ever, it’s well worth $3 price tag.
I don’t have a Windows Phone nor do I know anyone with one, so I haven’t been able to check it out myself. Anyone with a Windows Phone want to tell us just how awesome the Moliplayer Pro is?
Source – Windows Phone Central
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.