Those looking forward to the launch of the new horror game created by Tango Gameworks and published by Bethesda Softworks offering a sequel to the popular The Evil Within, and will be playable on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Will be pleased to know that The Evil Within 2 will be launching tomorrow on Friday the 13th 2017 bringing with it horrifying treats for gamers to enjoy. Check out the latest trailer below to learn more about the storyline and game which is now available to preorder.
From mastermind Shinji Mikami and the talented team at Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within 2 takes the acclaimed franchise to a new level with its unique blend of psychological thrills and true survival horror.
You are Detective Sebastian Castellanos and at your lowest point. But when given a chance to save your daughter, you must enter a world filled with nightmares and discover the dark origins of a once-idyllic town to bring her back. As the world twists and warps around you will face adversity head on with weapons and traps, or sneak through the shadows to survive?
– Sebastian must descend into the nightmare to win back his life and family.
– Explore as far or quickly as you dare through a world where nothing is quite what it seems, though be sure to prepare wisely.
– Attack from the shadows with the crossbow, run like hell, or go in guns blazing with very limited ammo.
– Survive encounters with sadistic enemies and meet characters who may lead – or mislead – you on your path to redemption.
– Enter a twisted world filled with anxiety-inducing thrills and disturbing horrors around every corner.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.