Recently, SwiftKey received an update bumping it to v4.4. The latest SwitKey update brings quite a lot of bug fixes and improvements, along with a new holiday theme to remind you that winter is here.
The update is not a huge one or brings any new features, but it did improve the performance of the app when switching fields or after sending messages. Among the bug fixes, the application fixed bugs related to punctuation, hangouts, and a few more.
You can check out the complete change log below.
New in 4.4:
- New holiday theme ‘Ice’
- Fixed a bug with punctuation where the symbols weren’t inserted in some situations.
- Improved performance when switching fields or after sending messages in some apps.
- Fixed a few Force Closes in the app
- Fixed last column of the keyboard being cut on smileys layout
- Fixed a bug in Hangouts for the keyboard not inserting text after an emoticon
- Fixed a bug in the installer summary screen where if you tap themes twice in quick succession, it opened two instances of the settings
- Keyboard doesn’t hide the field when signing into cloud anymore.
- Not showing notifications on cloud screen during installation anymore
Simply hit the Google Play Store and update SwiftKey keyboard. And, Happy holidays.
Source: SwiftKey, Android Police
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.