A new mini PC has been unveiled by hardware manufacturer IBASE this week, equipped with Intel seventh generation processors and Nvidia MXM GPUs. The SI-614 small form factor PC has been designed for digital signage Applications within the “hospitality, retail and education sectors” explain IBASE.
The small mini PC measures just 256(W) x 160(D) x 69(H) mm in size and the base model is powered by an Intel Core i5-7500 processor with an NVIDIA MXM NV1050 graphics card integrated with 4GB GDDR5 128bit memory, 16GB DDR4 memory and a 128GB 2.5-inch SSD storage device. Although IBASE have also made available the SI-614M comes with a system motherboard and 270W power adaptor but without processor and graphics card.
Features and specifications of the mini PCs include :
– iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
– 7th Gen Intel Core desktop i7/i5/i3 / Pentium / Celeron Processors
– NVIDIA MXM graphics card (Type-B, Up to 150W)
– 2x DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM, dual channels, Max 32GB
– 1x HDMI 1.4 for console, 4x DP 1.3
– 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
– 1x M.2 B key (3042) for storage or 4G LTE options
– 2x 2.5″ SATA III SSD device
– Compact and rugged design
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by IBASE, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.