A new compact smart mirror has been launched by Indiegogo called the Mirrex which is equipped with a simple to use light adjusting control and a light that provides uniform illumination making it easy to apply or touchup make up wherever you may be.
The small compact design also includes a wireless rechargeable battery that can help keep your smartphone topped up throughout the day. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Mirrex illuminated compact mirror which is launched by Indiegogo and is now available from $46 offering a 30% saving of the recommended retail price.
“The Angel Lux Light is our patent pending design of light on the same level as the Professional studio/ luxurious jewellery displays lighting effects., its design showing you just what your skin will look like in the real world.”
– Smartest Personal Mirror that Creates the Best Light
– Angel Lux Light – The Best Light Of your Makeup
– Touch Sensor Control-Make it Smart
– Smaller Than Your Phone – 4.2inch in diameter
– Ultra Light Design – The lightest mirror as well
– Charge your mirror & gadgets & mobile phone – wirelessly
– Carbon Fiber+Ultra Clear Glass+ABS Plastic – Best Material
– And Yes, the selfie stand- take your best selfie
– And can fit in your pocket!
“It happens to the best of us: we go out for the night, leave the house after putting hours into our look, only to realize when it’s too late that something is not as glamorous as it ought to be. Washed-out skin, overly heavy contouring, eyelashes that look like someone put them on with a paint roller. It is always disappointing to discover any of these shortcomings, and sometimes it’s even horrific, depending on how important the night is and how bad the mistake is. Because of the possibility that something could go wrong, it is tough to feel confident about your makeup, confident that you haven’t overlooked any crucial details.”
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.