After purchasing the sleep monitoring company Beddit back in May 2017, Apple has this week unveiled its first new sleep monitoring product in the form of the aptly named Beddit Sleep Monitor, which is now available to purchase directly from the Apple online store priced at $150.
The new sleep monitor has been specifically designed to automatically track your sleep when used in conjunction with the Beddit smartphone companion sleep monitoring application. Allowing you to manage, measure and improve your sleep patterns thanks to the thin sensor strip which measures just 2 mm in thickness.
“With automatic and accurate tracking, you get a full picture of your night by measuring sleep time, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity. And when you set daily bedtime and sleep time goals, Beddit motivates you to achieve them with tip notifications like morning results, bedtime reminders, and weekly reports.”
– Automatically measures sleep time, heart rate, breathing, snoring, and bedroom temperature and humidity
– Extremely thin, flat, and soft sensor strip –– at 2 mm thin, you won’t even notice it’s there
– No wearable necessary
– Works on any bed, on any size mattress, and with one or two people in the bed*
– Sleep analysis and heart rate data are also stored in the Health app on your iPhone
– Receive sleep report notifications, bedtime reminders, and nudges on your Apple Watch
Jump over to the official Apple store for more details and to purchase your sleep monitor via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.