Silicon Power has this week introduced a new line of DDR4 gaming RAM in the form of the XPOWER AirCool and Turbine, designed and engineered to handle complex computing tasks. New gaming RAM has been specifically engineered to provide users with processing power that can provide “realistic picture quality, higher resolutions, and smoother 3D renders and transitions for gamers and modders”.
“The high-quality RAMs feature speeds up to 4133 MHz at a low 1.4V power consumption. Designed to support the most dedicated gamers and modders, the XPOWER AirCool and Turbine DDR4 are the premier choices for a powerful and affordable memory upgrade. With the rising popularity of role-playing, first-person shooter, and massively multiplayer online games like PUBG and StarCraft, SP aims to give its customers the best memory upgrade user experience.”
Specifications of the new gaming RAM include :
– 10-layer PCBs to ensure excellent stability
– Meets Intel Extreme Memory Profile (Intel XMP) Standards and supports Intel Coffee Lake Processors
– Lower 1.4V voltage applied to reduce power usage with improved heat dissipation to keep the computer running at low temperatures for higher stability
– Backed by a lifetime warranty promising complete Silicon Power technical support and services
– 8GB and 16GB single pack capacity available with 16GB and 32GB dual channel capacity kits available
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.