Raspberry Pi enthusiasts or those looking to add extra home automation to their living space may be interested in a new project published by Smart Technology over on the hackster.io website. The tutorial shows you how to set up a Raspberry Pi 3 combined with the smartphone application Blynk to connect different appliances from around your living space and push your home automation to the next level. The tutorial is classed as an intermediate level project and will probably take roughly 2 hours to complete. Check out the video below to learn how to use Blynk with a Raspberry Pi mini PC.
Introduction: Control Home Appliances From Your Smarthphone With Blynk App and Raspberry Pi. In this project, we are going to learn how to use Blynk app and Raspberry Pi 3 in order to control home appliance (Coffee maker,Lamp,Window curtain and more…).
To setup Blynk App,you should follow the steps below :
– Download the Blynk app on your smartphone and create an account.
– Create a new project, select from the list your hardware (Raspberry Pi 3).
– Select connection type (Wifi,Bluetooth…).
– Add a widget to your control panel by clicking on the plus icon on the top right.
– Select the Button widget,and double tap on it to edit its settings.
– Install Node.js library on Linux
For more details and the full instructions and the complete tutorial jump over to the hackster.io website by following the link below.
Source: hackster.ioFiled Under: DIY Projects, Hardware, Top News