Now that PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds or PUBG has been available for a few days on the Xbox platform a number of videos have been created providing a glimpse at what you can expect in the way of graphic differences between the PUBG Xbox One X VS Xbox One. Games Radar has created one such video showing the difference in graphics between the old Xbox One and Microsoft’s most powerful console to date the Xbox One X.
PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds has been available for some time on the PC via Steam Early Access and has already sold some 20 million units without even officially launching on the PC platform. Earlier this week PUBG launched on the Xbox platform bringing the battle Royale Game to the Xbox One, Xbox One S and the new Xbox One X Games console. Specifications of the Xbox One X include :
– CPU: Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
– GPU: 40 compute units at 1172MHz
– RAM: 12GB GDDR5 (shared between system and GPU)
– Bandwidth: 326GB/s
– Storage: 1TB hard disk
– Disc: UHD Blu-ray player
– Video: 4K output, HDR 10 support
– Audio: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Atmos, PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
– Wireless: Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, IR blaster
Here’s a comparison of PUBG on Xbox One X in 4K alongside its little brother the Xbox One. See for yourself. What do you think?