The development team at Pinn has created a new all in one earbud and microphone system, specifically designed for smartphones, which takes the form of a Bluetooth wearable device equipped with a handy OLED display.
The developers of Pinn are marketing their new wearable device as the very first device to combine key features into one smartphone accessory. Check out the video below to learn more about what makes the Pinn wearable Bluetooth device so unique.
With Pinn, you’ll never have to fumble for your phone while driving, biking, or on the go. Just clip Pinn on to your shirt or bag and your calls and texts are at your fingertips. Answering a call has never been easier – simply remove Pinn’s earbud and you’re instantly connected to your caller. Unlike ordinary headsets, you can also read text messages from Pinn’s OLED screen and respond using voice activation.
Pinn works on any Bluetooth-enabled iOS or Android device, handles all voice communications on any platform and can be activated with voice commands. Pinn even enables you to listen to your music by using the included earbud or your favorite headphones!
Features of Pinn include :
– Works with Any Platform, Device, Voice Service or App: Pinn works on Bluetooth-enabled, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. It handles all voice communications: your mobile service, plus Web-based and app-based tools like Facetime, Skype, WhatsApp and more.
– Designed to Go Anywhere: Pinn clips to virtually anything, so it can go where you go. You can attach it to your clothing or place it discreetly where only you can see it.
– Activate Voice Commands: Use Pinn as a remote microphone to activate voice commands for personal assistants like Siri and Google Now. You can even use voice commands to dial out or reply to text messages.
– Multiple Listening Options: Listen and talk using the Pinn earbud or Clip speakerphone.
– Enjoy Your Music: Wirelessly control and listen to your favorite music streamed from your mobile phone. Even plug in your Bose or Beats headsets to the Pinn’s 3.5mm audio jack.
– Take a Selfie: Use Pinn as a camera remote to take individual or group selfies.
– Charge on the Go: Charge Pinn with a standard Micro USB cable. You can also dock the Pinn Earbud on the Pinn Clip to charge it while traveling.
– Never Lose It: Easily find a misplaced Pinn using the free Pinn app. Pinn also alerts you when you leave your phone behind (iOS only).
– Free Pinn App: Pinn app lets you customize Pinn to suit your preferences, such as changing alert sound, and notification options. Plus the app will automatically update your Pinn firmware with new features.
For more information on the new Pinn jump over to the Kickstarter website for details and to make a pledge by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.