Today NVIDIA has introduced a new flagship graphics card in the form of the powerful NVIDIA TITAN RTX 24GB powered by the company’s new NVIDIA Turing architecture and dubbed the T Rex. The TITAN RTX graphics card is capable of providing 130 teraflops of deep learning performance and 11 GigaRays of ray-tracing performance. Jensen Huang, founder and CEO of NVIDIA explains more about the flagship graphics card.
“Turing is NVIDIA’s biggest advance in a decade – fusing shaders, ray tracing, and deep learning to reinvent the GPU. The introduction of T-Rex puts Turing within reach of millions of the most demanding PC users – developers, scientists and content creators.”
Features of the NVIDIA TITAN RTX 24GB graphics card include, 576 multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores, providing up to 130 teraflops of deep learning performance, 72 Turing RT Cores, delivering up to 11 GigaRays per second of real-time ray-tracing performance, 24GB of high-speed GDDR6 memory with 672GB/s of bandwidth – 2x the memory of previous-generation and a 100GB/s NVIDIA NVLink can pair two TITAN RTX GPUs to scale memory and compute.
Other features of the NVIDIA TITAN RTX 24GB graphics card include :
– Incredible performance and memory bandwidth for real-time 8K video editing
– VirtualLink port provides the performance and connectivity required by next-gen VR headsets
– TITAN RTX transforms the PC into a supercomputer for AI researchers and developers
– Multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores for breakthrough performance from FP32, FP16, INT8 and INT4
– Twice the memory capacity of previous generation TITAN GPU
The NVIDIA TITAN RTX flagship graphics card will be available later this month throughout the US and Europe priced at $2,499.