A new job posting which has been published to LinkedIn this month has revealed that NVIDIA is planning to launch a new subscription-based service in the form of the NVIDIA Club GeForce Elite.
NVIDIA has not yet officially announced the new subscription service, but when launch will provide a rotating selection of free games for members to choose from the GFE app store, which will take the form of four games per quarter.
Details of the new NVIDIA Club GeForce Elite program that have been revealed include :
Annual Benefits To All GFE Users :
“Club GeForce” should provide 3 classes of rewards to GFE users:
• Free full copy of exclusive Indie game (1x/year)
• Free custom skin or in-game item for AAA game (1x/qtr)
• Early beta access for Talos and NVIDIA 1st party content
• Exclusive hardware discounts for gaming gear
Weekly Giveaways And Prizes
• Free AAA game codes and In-game currency
• Early beta access to AAA games
• Accessories to help gamers enjoy gaming better (HMDs, SHIELDs, Keyboards, etc)
• Golden tickets to gaming events (Blizzcon, PAX, etc)
Targeted Spot Prizes To Drive Sentiment, Reward Behavior, And Grow Advocates
• Free game codes for users who report a confirmed bug or contribute useful feature enhancement requests
• Free game codes to our most active Share and GeForce Forum users
• Free game codes to users who rank most negative and most positive on our sentiment tools
Club GeForce Also Provides Benefits Outside Of GFE
• Early Registration and Invitations to Club GeForce Meetups, GeForce LAN and Community Events
• GeForce Forum badges and rankings based on years in the Club
Although the new NVIDIA Club GeForce Elite has not yet been officially announced by NVIDIA, as soon as more details are made available we will keep you up-to-date as always.