DeltaPrintr has this week unveiled a new 3D printer hotend they have created that is capable of reaching temperatures of 700°C and is now 50% smaller than others in their range.
The new DeltaPrintr Mini HotendWill soon be available to purchase and has been designed to be used on virtually any any FFF/FDM 3D printer thanks to a standard mounting system that uses M3 Screws.
Shai Schechter, CEO and Founder of DeltaPrintr explains:
We plan to have this available in the coming months on our website at deltaprintr.com. The hotend mounts using two M3 screws. They screw into the top where the push fit screws in. The price will probably be around $20-30 once it is available.
Features of the new 3D Printer 700°C Mini Hotend
– Stainless steel construction – one single piece from top to bottom of nozzle, meaning no more clogs
– More compact – up to 50% smaller
– Symmetrical heating of the hotend for uniform melting
– More compact than traditional 6mm heater cartridges
– No need for an aluminum heater block anymore
– No need for extra screws/assembly to mount it
– Lighter setup
– Heats up quickly
– Less bulky heater cables and no need to bend them 90° upwards
– No need to change an entire heater block/nozzle/heater cartridge if you want to switch to faster printing/bigger nozzle. All you need to do is change this heater and a nozzle. Much simpler, lower cost in parts to change printing speed/nozzle size
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.