Using online cloud storage facilities for your documents is very handy but sometimes brings up concerns of privacy and security. If you are concerned about leaving your documents on third-party servers within the cloud a new piece of hardware may be worth more investigation called the mysafeBOX .
The mysafeBOX has been specifically designed to transform your home or business network into your own personal cloud allowing you to access your documents but keep them safely within your access and off third-party servers. Watch the video below to learn more about this new network storage device.
MysafeBOX is a storage device powered by our special super-secured software called mysafeAPP. It delivres first in the world that solution to protect your private data. You can share selected private files with your friends and co-workers. Sync files across multiple machines. Play media on TV set at home. All this without monthly fees. Private cloud – feel safer
mysafe.network is a private network which provides system connectivity. Now you can store all your private files and shared at the same time at any place without any restrictions. Features include the ability to :
• encrypt selected files on your hard drive
• sync files with mysafeBOX
• chat with friends or business colleagues using an encrypted channels
• share your files and directories with friends and co-workers
• create and manage groups
• manage your files and multimedia content
• watch multimedia content from mysafeBOX on your TV set
• access unencrypted files from mysafeBOX on your local network
• use mysafeBOX as a backup device
For more information on the new mysafeBOX Private Cloud jump over to the Kickstarter website for details via the link below and make a pledge from $159 to be one of the very first to own one.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News