This week Sony has made available to all PlayStation Plus members an exclusive booster pack to provide an edge in the deadly Tower of Barbs while playing Let It Die.
The Let it Die game takes the form of a chaotic bloodbath of completely over-the-top, hack ‘n’ slash fun. A typical gameplay session consists of battling your way through procedurally generated floors while utilising scarcely-available items and equipment.
James Hallahan from PlayStation Plus explains more about what you can expect from the new booster pack and bonus three months.
Here’s what the Direct Hell Booster Plus pack ($20 value) includes:
• Death Metals (10) — These allow you to continue upon death and expand your storage.
• 1-Day Express Pass (2) — Passes provide a small taste of what our 30-Day Express Pass offers.
• Kill Coins (20K) — Kill Coins can be used to purchase weapons, armor, and Skill Decals.
• SPLithium (20K) — A special resource used to craft equipment and strengthen various elements of your Waiting Room (home base).
• Solo Shelter (2) — A tent-like item that can be used to take quick breaks from gameplay preventing enemy attack while replenishing HP.
• Barbmeat Full Portion (3) — This full portion of meat replenishes 100% of your max HP.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.