Ingenuity Micro has launched its new Kea microcontroller this week making it available to purchase $29.95 offering a STM32F411 based NETMF Feather board with ESP32. Kea ships pre loaded with NETMF 4.4 firmware but can be easily reprogrammed via USB and ST tools or via the SWD pins.
Kea is based on the Adafruit Feather pinout for compatibility with a huge selection of ‘wing’ boards for adding sensors and subsystems. Offering a great board for rapid creation of Internet of Things projects thanks to the integrated WiFi and BLE connectivity. The STM32F411 micro on Kea microcontroller supports coding with .Net MicroFramework, GHI TinyCLR, nanoMF and MicroPython, as well as native programming.
Specifications of the new Kea microcontroller include :
– Measures 2.0″ x 0.9″ x 0.28″ (51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without headers soldered in
– STM32F411CEU6 Cortex M4 core running at 96 MHz, 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power
– 512 KB flash, 128 KB RAM
– 8 MB SPI FLASH chip for storing files.
– 32.768 KHz crystal for clock generation & RTC
– 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak current output
– 21 x GPIO pins with following capabilities:
– 6x 12 bit ADC
– 7x PWM Outputs
– 3x SPI
– 1x I2C
– 1x UART
– Built in ESP32-PICO-D4 running AT firmware connected to the STM32 via Uart pins (pogo prog pins on underside of the board)
– Built in 200mA lipo charger with charging status indicator LED
– Blue User LED
– Power/enable pin
– 3 mounting holes
– Bootloader button
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.