Hyper has returned to Kickstarter once again to launch their latest gadget in the form of the HyperCube, a small device that is capable of backing up your smartphone photos and video while you charge. As well as providing instant access to media files on microSD or USB drives from your Android or iOS smartphones or tablets. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the HyperCube.
HyperCube is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from $29 or roughly £23. If the Kickstarter campaign is successful and raises the required $100,000 worldwide shipping is expected to take place during August 2019.
HyperCube connects between the USB charger and your phone and automatically backups all the photos and videos from your smartphone onto a micro SD memory card or USB flash or hard drive depending on your preference. For a complete list of all available pledge options jump over to the official project page on Kickstarter.
– Product Dimensions: 47.3 x 35.5 x 24mm / 1.86″ x 1.4″ x 0.94″
– Product Weight: 20g / 0.71oz / 0.04 lb
– USB Transfer Speed: Max USB 3.0
– USB Power: Max 12W
– Supported Memory Card: Micro SD up to 2TB capacity
– Supported USB Storage: USB flash/SSD/hard drive, no capacity limit
– Supported Storage Format: FAT32, exFAT, NTFS
– Compatible Devices: iPhone, iPad and Android
iOS/Android App Features
– Auto photo/video/contact backup
– Restore photos/videos/contacts from backup
– Copy/cut/paste/move/delete/rename files on Micro SD and USB storage
– Video file playback/streaming
– Audio file playback/streaming
– Photo slideshow/thumbnail view
– Document view
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News