Anybody in the market for a modern signage solution, May be interested in a new digital cloud signage system which comes complete with HDMI input and has been designed and created by developer Otto Wang.
The new system has launched by Kickstarter with the aim of raising just $3000 over the next 42 days to go into production and offers a uniquely designed signage system for restaurants, small shops and chain stores, without the added expense of advertising agencies.
Watch the video below to learn more about how the small wireless signage system can help you revolutionise your business as well as save money on advertising.
Features of the Cloud based advertising system include :
- One management account is capable of controlling multiple displays (100+)
- Internet connection is not necessary during play mode, only needed for content synchronization
- Support both wifi or wired ethernet connection
- Audio/Video content storage and management
- Much lower power consumption compared to PC based signage systems (Save $)
- Regular server priced at $10/month or $99/year with 4GB content storage space; Retail price at $129 with player
For more information on the new Cloud signage system jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.