Google has launched a new app on Android called Google Handwriting Input, the app allows you to write text on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Google Handwriting Input comes with support for 82 languages and it supports printed and cursive writing, and you can use the app with our without a stylus.
Here are some of the apps features:
- A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
- A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
- Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
- Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
- If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
The Google Handwriting Input app is available as a free download from the Google Play Store and the app will work on android devices that are running version 4.0.3 and upwards.