Glorious PC Gaming has launched a new gaming mouse this week in the form of the Race Model O which features an ultra lightweight honeycomb design allowing it to weight just 67g. Equipped with a 2.0m Ascend Cord braided cable the gaming mouse features G-Skate Feet made of 100 percent Virgin PTFE material and sprites a customisable DPI Indicator with control software, offering 400, 800 and 3200 default settings with a maximum DPI of 12,000 DPI.
The Model O sports a Pixart 3360 Sensor, an esport industry standard sensor, offering an 1000hz poll rate (1ms) and is available in two colours black and white with either matt or gloss finish. Specifications of the Gaming Race Model O gaming mouse include :
– Mouse dimensions:128x66x37.5(L x W x H)
– Sensor: Pixart; PMW-3360 Sensor
– Switch Type(Main): Omron; Mechanical Rated for 20 Million Clicks
– Number of Buttons: 6
– Max tracking speed: 250 + IPS
– Weight:67g (Matte) / 68 (Glossy)
– Acceleration: 50G
– Max DPI: 12000
– Polling rate: 1000hz(1ms)
– Lift off Distance 0.7mm
– Cable Type: Ascended Cord
– Cable length: 2m
– Mouse Feet Type:G-Skates Premium Mouse Feet
– Mouse Feet Thickness: 0.81mm
– Default DPI settings: 400*(yellow), 800(blue), 1600(red), 3200(green)
– Remappable DPI: Yes (with software
The Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O gaming mouse is now available to preorder priced at around £50 in the United Kingdom and is available from online retailers such as Overclocked UK.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.