Always fancied your own Batmobile? Now you can get your hands on a life sized fully working replica of the 1966 Batmobile from the TV series, and it has been officlially licensed by DC Comics.
This awesome 1966 Batmobile replica is made by Fiberglass Freaks, and it is a fully road legal version of the original Batmobile, and was spotted by the guys over at Gizmodo.
If you want one, it is going to set you back about $150,000, it might be worth it though as it certainly would be unique, you can see a list of the features included in this cool car below.
• Rocket exhaust flamethrower works (YES!)
• Show-car quality paint job.
• Car sports Radir wheels with accurately shaped bat spinners.
• Brand new GM 350 crate engine and brand new transmission.
• Center console aluminum trim
• Five light flasher, steering bezel, door sill chevron plates, “chrome-painted seat buckets, and even the very knobs, buttons and T handles are molded from vintage equipment.”
• Five highly-polished aluminum roll top dashboard doors that glide open.
• Red beacon light.
• Batbeam antenna grid raises between the front windshields.
• Detect-a-scope radar screen glows green.
• DVD player that plays on the LCD screen in the dash.
• Hood and trunk raise and lower with actuator switches.
• High-end stereo to play back the original Batman theme or the Prince one.