This wicked wheeled alarm clock started as an engineering student’s project. Having trouble waking up herself, Gauri Nanda developed Clocky to shriek annoyingly and effectively, waking you up.
The fun doesn’t end there, kiddies. It leaps off of your night stand, and drives around your room, making random turns and racing away from your grasp. Now you have to get out of bed and hunt the little bugger down to turn it off.
- Set your snooze time, 0-9 min
- Snooze once before he runs away
- Choose 0 and he runs right away
- Can jump from up to 3 feet
- Moves on wood and carpet
- Press snooze to view time at night
- Screen flashes when beeping/running
- Alarm beeps in random pattern (think R2 on Acid)
- Clocky is small: 5.25″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″
- Want him to stay put? Disable wheels.
- Early low battery warning
- Colors: almond white, aqua and mint and soon in mustard orange!
Available in Aqua, Chrome and Almond for $49-99 to $59.99 from ThinkGeek.com
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.