Ready to be launched during the spring months of 2019 Computer Upgrade King demonstrated two new “extremely powerful and colourful” mATX gaming desktop PCs at CES 2019 earlier this month. Internally the systems are equipped with Nvidia RTX 2080 TI GPU and an Intel i9-9900K CPU combined with the company’s custom cooling solution consisting of an RGB CPU water block, anodised brushed aluminium reservoir and pump combo, front mounted 240mm radiator and lotus style ARGB fans.
“Boasting a small footprint of just 27 liters, these exclusive Computer Upgrade King Continuum and Stratos Mini case designs are what gamers have been craving: powerful, compact without compromising performance, and affordable gaming PC without the need of a bulky desktop tower. The chassis is made of steel for durability and a premium appearance. It features dual-hinged tempered glass side panel for easier access to your components for future upgrades.”
The mini Stratos and the mini Continuum case with 6 pre-installed ARGB high airflow fans will start at $99.99. An entry level VR Ready desktop will start at $549.99. Features of the new hardware include :
– Support for Top or Front mounted 240mm radiator for choice of AIO cooler or half or full open loop cooling system
– Up to Two 2.5in HDDs and a single 3.5in HDD
– ATX PSU up to 180mm length.
– GPU length up to 300mm with radiator for Continuum Mini and 325mm for Stratos Mini
– Dual hinged tempered glass side panel
– 6 pre-installed high pressure 2,000rpm PWM 5V addressable RGB fans (Halo or Lotus style) with dual mode – controller for motherboard software or remote control
– Removable magnetic top and PSU bottom mount dust filter for quick and easy cleaning
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News