If you haven’t already experienced the Final Fantasy Xii The Zodiac Age which is already available to enjoy on the PlayStation 4, you may enjoy this new trailer to celebrate over 1 million sales of the game and provide an overview of what you can expect from the Final Fantasy Xii The Zodiac Age game. The Adventure Awaits trailer offers over 3 minutes of footage with enhanced high definition graphics combined with 7.1 surround sound. Square Enix will release the version 1.04 update for Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on November 22, which brings back the “Sky Pirate’s Den” feature originally cut from high-definition remaster.
Features include :
• Includes several all-new enhanced gameplay features:
◦ The Zodiac Job System – Improved character leveling system that now caters to the player’s preference
◦ Trial Mode – Take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 consecutive battles
◦ Speed Mode – Move through the world at a faster pace
• Latest-generation HD graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high definition.
• True 7.1 surround sound, including high definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
• Modern advancements including PlayStation®4 trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
• An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including Hunts, Battles, and mini-games
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE improves upon the 2006 classic FINAL FANTASY XII, now more beautiful and easier to play than ever. The high-definition remaster introduces several modern advancements, including reconstructed battle design and a revamped job system. With newly implemented trophies and share functions, as well as stark visual and sound improvements in true HD for the first time, players both returning and new to the game will experience a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and improved way.
Experience FINAL FANTASY XII like never before with enhanced high-definition graphics and the Zodiac Job System, allowing players to pick two of 12 jobs in a character progression system first introduced in the Japan-only release, FINAL FANTASY XII International Zodiac System. The title will also feature a remastered soundtrack, 7.1-surround sound, speed mode, an auto-save feature, faster loading times, new Trial Mode and more.
Source: FFXIIFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News