This week Netgear has introduced new additions to its range of unmanaged multi-gigabit Ethernet switches, announcing the availability of the MS105 and MS305 5-port Multi-Gigabit Unmanaged Switches, priced at $149.99 and $134.99 respectively. It is also worth noting that the MS105 Ethernet switch comes with ProSAFE Limited LIFETIME Warranty, Next Business Day replacement and Limited LIFETIME chat support from Netgear.
“To help businesses cost-effectively expand their networks with multi-gigabit speeds, we’ve introduced a couple of new 5-port Multi-Gigabit Unmanaged Switches, MS105 and MS305. The MS105 and MS305 Multi-Gigabit Ethernet switches come with five 2.5G ports in a metal case that can be placed on a desk or mounted on a wall. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need.With these additions, we’re expanding our comprehensive portfolio of highly flexible and scalable multi-gig switches built to fit every business need, each with best-in-class engineering, performance and security.”
MS105 and MS305 Ethernet switches
– Plug-and-Play with simple set up with no software or configuration needed
– 5 multi-Gigabit 2.5G Ethernet ports for faster and smoother productivity
– Small, sturdy desktop metal case and completely silent operation
– Flexible desktop or wall placement
– Easy monitoring with per-port LEDs for port activity and speed
– 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support to allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks
– Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE802.3az
Source : Netgear
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.