Epson has this week announced their new Epson Runsense GPS SF-810 sports smartwatch with built-in optical heart rate sensor technology is now available to purchase for £300.
The Epson Runsense GPS SF-810 watch is fitted with a GPS tracker, Smart Stride sensor and heart rate sensor that measure the users heart rate directly from the wrist.
“By using its own technology, Epson has created a highly energy efficient device that is capable of active GPS tracking and heart rate measuring for up to 20 hours without recharging – more than two times longer than comparable products.
The SF-810 also features Epson’s intelligent smart stride sensor that precisely measures stride length and pitch while also learning an individual’s running technique. If the GPS signal is lost during exercise, this technology is used to replace the missing data, continuing to track accurate pace and distance measurements.
The device is suitable for monitoring running, cycling and walking, and can also be used at the gym with the indoor mode. It has four customisable screens that can provide more than 35 different measurements, including time elapsed, distance, pace, laps, intervals, speed, calories burned and many more, while powerful training modes help athletes achieve better results.”
– Built-in optical heart rate monitor
– Smart stride sensor – learns individual techniques to calibrate stride length
– Long battery life of 20 hours ( With GPS and HR sensors on)
– Accurate Epson GPS sensor
– Compact lightweight design
– Analyse and evaluate runs with the Epson Runsense View portal
– Smart phone app for simple product set up and fast GPS connection
– Highly customisable screens – easily cycle through four screens with up to three measurements on each
– Pace, Interval, Lap, Run, Cycle and Walk modes
– Set distance or time goals to receive respective time or distance estimates depending on real-time progress
– Assignable tap function to switch screens, turn on light or set laps
– Vibration alert
– Water resistant to 5 atm
– Indoor Mode
– Store up to 400 laps of information without needing to sync
– Bluetooth 4.0 connection to smart devices
– Connection to PC via USB
Source: EpsonFiled Under: Top News