ECS have launched a new 4k mini PC capable of supporting 4K Ultra HD resolutions in the form of the Liva Q which is equipped with an Intel Apollo Lake SOC processor supported by 4GB RAM and fitted with a handy 64GB eMMC storage. Other features include dual network options, a standard RJ45 LAN connector for more stabilised connection and 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless connections.
The Liva Q 4K mini PC is also equipped with a microSD card slot that is capable of supporting up to 128 GB memory cards allowing you to expand the storage and use the supplied USB ports for extra peripherals rather than external hard drives. Measuring 70 x 70 x 31.4 mm and weighing only 260g the tiny PC is ideal for those looking to create a home entertainment system. Specifications include :
– World’s Smallest 4K Mini PC
– Ultra Tiny PC measuring 70 x 70 x 31.4mm.
– Powered By The Latest Intel® Apollo Lake SOC
– Silent and reliable ultra-low-power consumption PC
– Support up to HDMI 2.0 4K@60fps with higher quality video playback
– RJ45 Ethernet connection for more reliable and faster internet connection
– Support Dual Band WiFi & BT 4.1
– Support microSD card slot to expand storage
– Support Windows 10
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet ECS, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always. In the meantime you can jump over to their official website for more details, images and specifications via the link below.