Following on from the release last week of a teaser trailer for the upcoming Driver Club update that brings with it the ability to play all five of the new Japan tracks.
The developers of Driveclub have today announced via the games Facebook page that the update is now available to install and takes the form of a huge 3.33 GB download.
The new Driveclub update will automatically start downloading when you next fire up your Driveclub game and includes a wealth of new features and enhancements for players to enjoy including :
– Improvements to the weather visuals, including rainbows and heat haze!
– Makes changes to Drift Mode, to prevent backing up to score more points.
– Makes changes to AI drafting behaviour.
– Makes changes to the impact of world collisions whilst driving on a straight, to reduce the amount of drag and speed lost from impact.
– Adds a new option to Event Settings to race without crowd, track infrastructure and corner flags.
– Adds the option to browse and register for Multiplayer events via the Social Hub.
– Windscreen wiper speeds have been changed.
– A bug causing AI car wing mirrors to show a flase reflection has now been fixed.
– Disables overscan compensation when playing via Remote Play.
– Adds a link to the PlayStation®Store to the DRIVECLUB Home menu.
– Also includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
Drive club features being rolled out January 27-29th 2015 include :
– Adds support for the Icona Vulcano, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download later in January.
– Adds support for the Apex Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January. This Expansion Pack includes the Apex Car Pack and Apex Tour Pack.
– The Apex Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Enzo Ferrari, Caterham R500 Superlight, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition, McLaren 650S Coupe, and Jaguar C-X75 Prototype Edition.
– The Apex Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
– Adds support for the Sakura Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January.
– The Sakura Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
– Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in January. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
For more information on the new features and additions within the latest Driveclub DLC jump over to the Facebook Driveclub website via the link below.
Source: FacebookFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News