The Chronograph Spy Camera Watch looks just like a standard chronograph watch, and would be ideal for all the James Bond types out there.
It features a hidden spy camera in the watch face, which can record video at a resolution of 640 x 480 at 20fps, the camera can also take still photos, it comes with 8GB of memory built in, and also has a built in microphone to capture audio.
The Cronograph Spy Camera Watch features a rechargeable Li-ion battery which can be recharged from your PC or Mac via a USB port.
Here are the specifications.
- Primary Function: Surveillance Spy Camera Watch
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Internal Memory: 8GB
- Video Recording Format: AVI
- Frames Per Second: 20FPS
- Video Resolution: 640 x 480
- Audio: 8000Hz 64 kb/s (1 chnl)
- Built-in MIC: Yes
- Recommended Range for Audio: 1 – 2 Meters
- Power Source: Built in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (recharge directly from USB port)
- Watch Style
- – Analog 12 Hour Display (Hour, Minute, Second Hands)
- – Metal And Glass Construction
- – Back Clasp Design
- – Time Adjustment Via Crown
- – USB Port
- – LED Status Indicator
- OS Supported: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7, Mac OS X+, Linux 2.4.2
- Dimensions: Watch Face – Diameter: 45 x H:17 (mm); Strap – one-size-fits-all style
The Chronograph Spy Camera Watch is available for $89.99 from China Grabber.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.