Not happy with your PC’s performance? Then you need to build yourself one of these crazy PCs like the guys from Coolermaster.
The ’53GHz’ as Coolermaster call it, features 5 quad core processors, in one PC case, it was built by Coolermaster as a showcase for various components, and this crazy PC will be on show at CeBit in Germany this week.
The 53GHz PC is basically 5 separate PCs on one case, all of the processors are water cooled, and it uses a 1000W power supply to power everything.
There is also a total of 10GB of RAM and 5 2.5 inch HDDs, it looks completely crazy from the photos, here’s a full list of the specifications.
- 53GHz in one ATCS 840 chassis
- 5 full systems in one ATCS 840 chassis
- 5 x Intel Core 2 Q9400s (20 x single cores)
- 2GB RAM per system (10GB in total)
- ATCS 840 x 1
- Real Power M1000W x 1
- 6 x 12v+ rails each fully utilized (1 for each system and 1 for the 5 x ODD plus 5 x HDD)
- 3 x 200mm fans plus 1 x 120mm fan
- 5 x water pumps with 1 radiator
- After 5 continuous hours of full load – 66 degree Celsius on hottest core, 30 degree Celsius ambient temperature, chipset 38 degree Celsius
Here’s a video of it in action.Filed Under: Cool Mods, Gadgets News