The Chassepot keyboard offers a unique keyboard layout and has been designed to be used with mobile devices and computer systems offering a simple to use multifunctional keyboard in a compact form factor with the number keys positioned above a full QWERTY layout.
“Conventional keyboards occupy too much horizontal table space, and even encroach on the mouse’s operation space. As a result, many professional eports players prefer to use an 87-key keypad. When they need other functions, they must add a numeric keypad, but this makes the table space more disorganised. However, the birth of C1000 completely changes this situation.”
– Multi-Pairing Support up to 4 Devices,Hot Switching between
– 2 connection modes: Bluetooth 3 x USB
– Game effortlessly in Bluetooth mode with a superior response time
– Special functions, Supporting Windows/macOS/iOS/Android/Linux/Unix
– Chassepot Power Console full-fledged and patented software called
– Fully Programmable
– Custom key mappings
– Programmable RGB
– Mechanical keys
For full specifications and purchasing options jump over to the Chassepot website. When the Chassepot C1000 keyboard launches it will be available in both a white light option priced at $170 and an RGB version priced at $200 depending on your needs. For a hands-on review of the Chassepot C1000 keyboard from Computex 2019 jump over to the Engadget website.