Designer Moto Parilla has created a very unique e-bike in the form of the Carbon SUV, which he describes as the “perfect package of design, engineering and art in a revolutionary way of transportation with a strong personality”.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Carbon SUV e-bike that has taken to Kickstarter to raise the required £100,000 in funding the project needs to go into production.
Specifications of the e-bike include
– Color – Black
– Frame – Carbon/Aluminum Alloy
– Front Fork – Carbon/Cnc Aluminium Girder Fork
– Front Brake – Hydraulic Disk Brake Magura Mt2 (400Mm Disk)
– Rear Brake – Hydraulic Disk Brake Magura Mt2 (210 Mm)
– Gear – Shimano Nexus Hub Gear 8 Speed
– Suspension – Gas Shock Adsorber
– Drive – Chain
– Wheels – Alloy Rim With Stainless Spokes
– Tires – 26X4,80 Ballon Size
– Weight – Without Battery 62 Lb (28,5 Kg)
– Motor Drive System – Pedal Assisted Drive With Torque Sensor Inside Pedal Axle
– Battery Pack – 36V 12Ah Lithium Ion Inside
– Battery Charge Time – 6-8 Hours
– Battery Average Life – 1000 Charge Cycle
– Autonomy: 49 Mi (80 Km)
– Max Speed: 15.5 Mph (25 Km/H) 250W Version, 21.7 Mph (35 Km/H)) 500W Version
A “Sport Utility Vehicle / SUV” is defined as “a large vehicle that is designed to be used on rough surfaces but that is often used on city roads or highways”. The Carbon ebike is perhaps the most advanced concept of e-bike available today. It could be interpreted as a hybrid bicycle/motorcycle: a lightweight device which releases large amounts of power. Still a true bicycle that you can enjoy in every sense of the word, it offers you much more in terms of usability, performance and freedom: the SUV ebike®.
The Carbon SUV ebike is a superior e-bike in terms of performance, comfort, technology, and brand image. Help me to reach my goal contributing to the style of everyday transportation by riding. Don’t miss the chance to receive this masterpiece of Italian design in reward for your donation. Help me to reach my goal contributing to the style of everyday transportation by riding. Don’t miss the chance to receive this masterpiece of Italian design in reward for your donation.
The Carbon SUV e-bike project is currently available to back via Kickstarter with pledges starting at £500 for early bird backers.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.