A new virtual reality BTLE controller has been unveiled this week in the form of the CaptoGlove which has been designed for use with the PC and virtual reality hardware such as the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the wearable CaptoGlove VR controller which transforms your hand into the “perfect VR interface” say its creators.
Features and specifications :
• Compatible with all past, present, and future PC games right out of the box
• Use intuitive hand gestures to replace keyboard, mouse, and peripheral functions
• Fully customize one or a pair of CaptoGloves to control a wide variety of different inputs
• Download pre-set configuration profiles for immediate use or create your personal one
• More immersive, improves response time and adds unparalleled realism
As a wearable motion controller for video games, CaptoGlove delivers a unique and immersive experience on a wide variety of platforms and genres including first person shooters, ﬂight sims, virtual reality, augmented reality, mobile games and more!
One CaptoGlove provides plenty of flexibility for most games. Generally, a right hand glove is preferred since it is the hand that controls the mouse for most players. For some game types such as flight simulators, players may prefer a left glove if they already have a joystick in their right hand. With a pair of CaptoGloves, players can leverage the use of both hands to obtain maximum flexibility. For example, in this DCS World 2 video, the player is using one hand to control the helicopter and the other to interact with cockpit switches.
For more information on the new CaptoGlove jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.