Xbox gamers may be interested to know that the popular Black Desert Online MMORPG game has now officially launched on the Xbox One platform. “Black Desert Xbox is a large scaled MMORPG filled with intense combat, rewarding life skills and a beautifully detailed open world.” Watch the launch trailer below to learn more.
“Black Desert is a revolutionary massively multiplayer online role playing game for Xbox One. The huge open world is home to thousands of other players, allowing you to meet up with friends old and new to take down imps, bandits and even demonic entities! Or consider living an honest life and engaging in enriching life skills such as fishing, horse training or even alchemy. But there is no need to go alone! Guilds will allow you to team up with other players from around the world and enjoy a steady salary from the guild coffers.“
Features of the Black Desert game include :
– A dynamic, worldwide weather system which will include large-scale events such as typhoons and will influence gameplay. Localized weather will include events such as temporary fog which players may exploit to launch surprise attacks on rival guild structures.
– A dynamic day/night cycle with a gradual progression of lighting effects. During the night some NPCs will become unavailable as they return home and the monsters will drop more loot. Different game content will be available depending upon whether it is night or day.
– Player housing will be instanced and will vary in size and location. Players will be able to furnish and equip their housing by purchasing furniture through NPCs or through crafting.
– An active combat system requiring precise manual aiming, dodging & comboing, unlike the tab-targeting system seen in older MMORPGs.
– Players will be able to engage in mounted combat. Mounts are acquired by taming in the wild and players are able to breed special mounts by mating certain types. Mounts require feeding and care, cannot be stored in the inventory, and may be killed
Source: Major Nelson
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.