Check out this fun mod, an MP3 player stuffed inside a giant belt buckle.
It was created by Casey, one of the engineers over at Spark Fun, who used one of their MP3 development boards to make this fun belt buckle.
If you into giant belt buckles, then this might be an ideal mod for you to make at home, if you want to make one you will need the following parts.
- LPC2148 (ARM Microcontroller) – The brains
- VS1002 MP3 Decoder – For decoding MP3 data and sending the audio
- MMA7260 Triple Axis Accelerometer – Hip thrusting, break dancing input
- microSD Socket – An SD card will be used for memory
- USB miniB Connector – Used for loading songs and charging the device
- Navigation Switch – User Input
- Audio Jack – Gotta plug those headphones into something!
- Triple Color LED – Pretty it up a little bit. Flashy things are always good.
- On/Off Switch
- MAX1555 USB Charger – Used to charge the battery
- 3.3V Regulator
Head on over to Spark Fun for full details and instructions on how to make your own.
via TechnabobFiled Under: Cool Mods, Gadgets News