The virtual reality beat slashing game Beat Saber will be available on the PlayStation VR platform for the first time later this month, allowing PlayStation gamers to enjoy wielding lightsaber style swords to cut and never-ending conveyor of blocks to funky music. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about what you can expect from the Beat Saber PSVR game that will be officially launching in a couple of weeks time on November 20th, 2018.
“Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and the direction you need to match. This immersive rhythm experience is embodied in an appealing futuristic world filled with lights and mist. And of course, accompanied by exclusively made electronic dance music and tons of levels made entirely by hand.”
Exclusive new content and features you can expect within the PlayStation VR version include :
– Challenging campaign: Improve your game style every day by completing levels in our complex campaign, exclusively created for PS VR players.
– Exclusive new songs: Everyone loves Beat Saber’s Original Game Soundtrack. That’s why we bring you, above our well-know music hits, five new exclusive songs coming straight from excellent electronic dance music artists and talents from around the world.
– Tons of modifiers: The game contains many modifiers to make your gameplay even more challenging and exciting every day.
– Epic sabers: Get ready for those shiny beasts because they look just amazing. Watch them glow and slash the cubes with style!
– Practice mode: We know practice makes perfect. In Beat Saber, you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts.
Source: PS Blog
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.