Apple released their watchOS 2.0 software last month and now Apple has released a new update for the Apple Watch in the form of watchOS 2.0.1, the fixes a range of bugs with the device.
You can see more details on what is included in the Apple Watch watchOS 2.0.1 software update below, it also comes with support for the latest emoji which were released with iOS 9.1.
This update contains new emoji characters, performance improvements, and bug fixes, including:
– Fixes an issue that could cause software updates to stall
– Fixes issues that were impacting battery performance
– Resolves an issue that prevented a managed iPhone from syncing iOS Calendar events to Apple Watch
– Addresses an issue that could prevent location information from properly updating
– Fixes an issue that could cause Digital Touch to send from an email address instead of a phone number
– Addresses an issue that could cause instability when using a Live Photo as a watch face
– Resolves an issue that allows the sensors to stay on indefinitely when using Siri to measure heart rate
The watchOS 2.0.1 software update is now available for the Apple Watch, you cand find out more details about the update over at Apple.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.