The new Apex Ledgend Legendary Hunt runs until July 2nd 2019 And as part of the event players will be able to unlock a select queue by finishing in the top five of a standard match. Within this elite mode, they will then be able to face off against only other top five finishers. “Get ready to hunt the most dangerous game: the Legendary Hunt starts now. A new elite queue, themed rewards, bonus XP, and more are live for a limited time – check out the full schedule below, and happy hunting.”
Earn an entire Battle Pass level when you finish in the Top 5 in any match (once per day). Complete special in-game challenges to score free Legendary Hunt loot! Don’t lose sight of your prey – these rewards are event exclusive, and once it’s over, they’re gone for good.
– Legendary Hunt Badge – Finish in the Top 5 in any match.
– Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon skin – Finish in the Top 5 in an Elite Top 5 match.
– Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Legend skin – Finish in the Top 5 five times in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
– Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take weapon skin – Win twice in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
Battle Pass owners can also score their own exclusive Legendary Hunt skins:
– Legendary Honored Prey R-301 weapon skin – Own the Season 1 Battle Pass.
– Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin – Reach Battle Pass level 15 or higher.
Double XP Weekend – Friday June 7 at 10:00 a.m. PT – Monday June 10 at 10:00 a.m. PT – Score double level XP and Battle Pass XP all weekend long! Does not include the Battle Pass level earned from finishing in the Top 5 each day.
Legendary Hunt Store Skins – New Legendary Hunt items will rotate into the shop every three to four days – these items are event limited, so they may be back, but no one can say when.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.