Hardware manufacturer Antec has announced this week the imminent launch of its new PC High Current Gamer Extreme Series PSUs it will be available in the next few days priced at €179 for the 850 W model or €209 for the 1000 W model
“The High Current Gamer Extreme features a fully-modular cable management system which enables users to use only the cables which are needed, greatly simplifying installation and helps clear out excess cables that can obstruct and reduce airflow. The whisper-quiet, fluid dynamic bearing 135 mm fan provides high airflow with durability and longevity. The Zero RPM fan mode further ensures a longer-lasting and quieter system, by using thermal sensors to activate the fan only when you need it.”
Features of the new range of power supplies include :
– 100% top-grade Japanese capacitors for clean DC-DC performance
– 80 PLUS Gold certified－Up to 92% efficiency, to reduce your electricity bill
– 10-year warranty and lifetime global support
– 100% Modular cable management -Improves airflow and reduces clutter
– Zero RPM mode, which uses thermal sensors to activate the fan only when you need it.
– 6x PCI-E connectors (850w model) and 8 x PCI-E connectors (1000w model) for multiple GPU support
– Delivers non-stop industrial class performance for high-end computer systems at up to 50°C ambient.
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News