The new AMD AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition is now available to purchase offering “High Bandwidth Cache Controller, Enhanced Geometry Engine and Pixel Engine, and double-rate 16-bit math, all combine to enrich a users’ experience with this groundbreaking graphics card” says AMD.
The Radeon Vega Frontier Edition graphics card has been developed to offer those that engage in advanced visual design, games development and deep learning algorithms the performance they require for these unique workflows. The Radeon Vega Frontier Edition has the capability of expanding traditional GPU memory to 256TB.
Radeon Vega Frontier Edition specifications include:
– Single Precision Floating Point (FP32) Performance: Up to 13.1 TFLOPS
– Half Precision Floating Point (FP16) Performance: Up to 26.2 TFLOPS
– Memory Capacity and Type: 16GB HBC
– Memory Interface: 2048-bit
– Memory Bandwidth: 483 GB/s
– Peak Triangles/s (BT/s): 6.4
Jump over to the official AMD website via the link below for more details and purchasing options.
Source: AMDFiled Under: Top News