Individuals and schools that have a mass of PDF documents that would be more suited to the format of a digital book. Can now use the newly launched Amazon Kindle Textbook Creator app to easily transform their PDFs documents into digital books.
The new Amazon Kindle Textbook Creator has been created for educators and authors easily prepare, publish, and promote digital eBooks for a wider variety of devices in a more learning conducive format.
Hardware sporting the newly created eBooks using the new service can be used on Fire tablets, iPad, iPhone, Android smartphones and tablets, Mac, and PC. Chuck Kronbach, Director, Kindle Direct Publishing explains:
“Kindle Textbook Creator makes it easy for anyone to take any PDF and create a richly featured and widely available eTextbook,”-“We look forward to seeing how authors use the new tool and getting their feedback to guide us in adding more features to KDP EDU over time.”
Amazon explains in their press release that eBooks created with Kindle Textbook Creator offer features that enhance the learning experience and include :
– Multi-Color Highlighting—Highlight and categorize key concepts for easy reference.
– Notebook—Capture key passages, images and bookmarks and automatically add them to the notebook. Students can add their own notes and easily access them from one location.
– Flashcards—Create flashcards and study important terms, concepts, and definitions in each chapter with a simple, easy-to-use interface.
– Dictionary—Find definitions and Wikipedia information for difficult terms to improve retention.
– Buy Once, Read Everywhere—Read eTextbooks on the most popular devices students use, including Fire tablets, iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones, Mac, and PC.
For more information on the new Amazon Kindle Textbook Creator jump over to the press release published this week over on the Amazon website for details via the link below.
Source: AmazonFiled Under: Top News